ApplyBoard was founded in 2015 with the belief that education is a right, not a privilege. Our vision is to make education accessible to thousands of students around the world. Through our platform and team of experts, we streamline the application process, from submission to enrollment, assisting students every step of the way.
Today, ApplyBoard has grown to become the world’s largest platform for international student recruitment to North America. We have built partnerships with over 1,200 of the best secondary and post-secondary education institutions across Canada and the United States and helped 60,000+ students apply to study abroad.
As a market leader, we are backed by some of the most prestigious global venture capitalists in the Silicon Valley and Toronto and are one of Canada’s fastest-growing tech companies - with no signs of slowing down.
ApplyBoard is built on innovation and diversity. Our team is comprised of 50-50 gender parity, 27 nationalities and over 30 languages spoken! Over the last 4 years, we have grown to over 220 employees worldwide, with team members in Canada, the United States, Vietnam, China, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, and the Philippines. We are dedicated to achieving our mission through collaboration, hard work, ownership, and having fun...are you ready to help us make a difference?
As ApplyBoard continues to grow at a rapid pace we are adding to our Talent Acquisition team. We are looking for a passionate and results driven Talent Sourcer who provides expertise through partnering with hiring teams, sourcing, and selection of quality candidates from internal and external talent pools.
- Working closely with Talent Acquisition members to understand talent requirements and manage full-cycle sourcing strategies
- Incorporating an inclusive and diverse approach; develop and implement multi-channel sourcing strategies (ex. Linkedin, meetups, social campaigns, job fairs etc…)
- Continuously build and maintain a narrow and robust candidate pipeline
- Identify opportunities to connect and network with various industry groups, in order to engage with potential candidates
- Continuously engage with passive candidates
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience in a fast paced environment (agency experience considered an asset)
- Proven mastery in the art and science of sourcing, based on the latest, most innovative tools and methods, including:
- Boolean searches & advanced algorithms Social media & data mining
- Gathering market intelligence
- X-Ray & talent mapping
- Networking & behavioural Interviews
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement successful sourcing strategies
- Proven experience in proactively networking and establishing working relationships with passive candidates
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to proactively manage multiple projects
- Problem-solving and analytical skills; results driven
- Experience working with HIRS’ and ATS’ (Bamboo, Lever etc..)
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of students lives every day
- Working alongside a brilliant and globally diverse team that is the fastest growing in the Waterloo region
- Great compensation and benefits package to keep you healthy and happy!
Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard, however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.