Smile is the largest provider of reward programs in the world. We reward tens of millions of people every year, and power rewards programs for tens of thousands of businesses around the world. Our goal is to help businesses grow sustainably by allowing them to reward people for the right action, with the right reward, at the right time.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Content Marketing Specialist to support our growing marketing needs. In this role, you will be dedicated to both the creation and coordination of assets (blog posts, ebooks, infographics, etc.), content and search engine optimization, and overall being the frontlines for everything that fuels Smile.io’s inbound marketing funnel.
If you have experience in content marketing, copywriting, demand generation, marketing automation, and a passion for creating with the best, then we want to hear from you!
- Learn and emulate the Smile brand voice
- Understand and demonstrate aligning content with marketing personas
- Work with Marketing team to co-own the content roadmap and make recommendations to the Content Calendar
- Own the production of content, managing schedules to ensure deadlines are maintained
- Working with partners and guest contributors to create and edit guest content (both contributed to and from Smile)
- Utilize design tools to create beautiful long-form content and miscellaneous graphics
- Optimize existing content, repurposing and formatting our “best sellers” for widespread distribution
- Analyze and report on Content Marketing success
- 1-3 Years of applicable experience in content marketing and or relevant digital marketing
- A strong background in marketing communications, technical communications, and digital marketing
- Excellent writing, proof-reading, and editing skills
- A thorough understanding of persona-based marketing
- Ability to articulate, determine, and measure success (tell us about your go-to success metric in your cover letter!)
- Experience with Adobe CC, Sketch, or Figma is an asset
What’s it like to work at Smile.io?
We are a team of smart self-starters who build efficient and unique solutions to problems. You’ll be working with some amazing talent and you'll constantly be pushed to challenge yourself and improve your skills. This starts in the interview process, where you’ll be asked to show us your skills in real-time. It’s not an easy process, but we think you’ll find it rewarding and a great preview to what working here is really like.
As a team, we’re driven by these core values:
- Be Humble - think of the team before thinking of yourself. We have no room for massive egos.
- Be Hungry - set hard goals, ask lots of questions and learn every day.
- Be Human - show empathy towards others, consider the impact of your decisions on other teams.
We collaborate on everything. Our communication tools and our space are designed with this in mind - from physical areas to connect in comfort to Slack channels of all sorts, we enable you to reach out to those around you to make sure you have the information you need to make great decisions.
We know that Smile.io as a business is in constant evolution - the same is true of our people. We’re here to support each other in our growth, so we talk openly about our career goals, hopes & dreams. With such a diverse team of people, we know we can offer you the mentorship, tools and encouragement you need to grow.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful business. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.