What's this role about?
We are currently seeking a highly skilled technical writer to join our growing organization. In this position, you will create easy-to-understand user content and product documentation to increase product clarity. You’ll also be responsible for our partner facing knowledge base, reviewing and editing our API documentation, among other engineering related documentation materials.
What will I be doing?
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit partner facing knowledge base articles.
- Work with internal teams to understand product documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Analyze current partner facing knowledge base content and make improvements as necessary.
- Define engineering documentation and knowledge base style guides.
- Revises, edits, or updates instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
- Creates, adapts, and follows project schedules and deadlines.
- Manage documentation requirements and revisions in an Agile environment.
What else are you looking for?
- Experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Consistently awesome work, delivered to deadline.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to take ownership of a problem, and see it through to resolution while utilizing help from others.
- Ability to work in a highly-technical, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to seek out additional information, when the detail is lacking to proceed with documentation.
- A comfort level with working on a whole bunch of different things at once.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Zendesk knowledge base.
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you’re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Thanks and good luck. We look forward to hearing from you.
Auvik aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially.
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Awesome or bust—those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?