What's this role about?
Rule #1 of the Auvik Way: Wow our customers!
As a member of Auvik’s customer (partner) success team, you’ll be the voice and champion of our largest customers across the entire company. You’ll work together with the product team, sales, marketing and customer support to help the users of our network management software be as productive and happy as possible. You’ll manage multiple customers accounts, shape and deliver our training programs, support customers in the deployment of Auvik, and connect customers to the appropriate resources when they have questions or issues. Our company is currently on a strong growth curve and there is plenty of opportunity to grow in this role as we expand our partner care team.
What will I be doing?
This is a customer-facing role at a software company so you’ll be constantly drawing on both your people and technical skills. Every day, you will:
- Develop and deepen the account relationships you own with our largest customer accounts by driving value throughout their entire lifecycle
- Design and execute on strategic account plans that help customers deploy Auvik across their entire client base
- Work with the team to meet revenue targets through growth within partner base
- Develop programs that communicate Auvik’s value proposition, ensure customers are using existing features to their full capacity, and are aware of new developments
- Contribute to the customer success strategy to support our company’s rapid growth
- Using Auvik software, help customers troubleshoot networking issues
- Hop on phone calls to demo our product or triage issues
- Ensure long-lasting relationships by consistently providing an outstanding customer experience
- Assess and document suggestions for new or improved product functionality, based on customer feedback, that our engineering team should implement
What are we looking for?
- Post secondary degree (business or a technical program is preferred)
- Previous account management experience
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn quickly
- A people person, with a friendly and positive manner
- Great communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Grace under pressure
- Commitment to continuous improvement, self-development and lifelong learning
Are there bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have one or more of these:
- Experience configuring and managing network equipment (e.g., Cisco, HP, Sonicwall gear)
- Knowledge of Salesforce
Auvik is a venture-backed software company that's changing the way IT service providers manage client networks. We were recently named to the ChannelE2E 100 list, which identifies top disruptors and innovators in the IT channel. Awesome or bust — those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.