Location: Candidate can be located in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada or Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for a highly motivated and energetic Financial Analyst to help us revolutionize the way that network security is delivered to businesses. As the #2 hire within the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team at a hyper-growth company, you’ll have the unique opportunity to grow with the team and the company. You will work with various departments to analyze revenue, gross margin, expenses, cash, and other operational metrics to support leaders to make informed decisions. This position reports to Senior Director of FP&A and is located in Waterloo, ON.
- 2+ years in FP&A
- Additional experience in corporate development, investment banking, equity research, financial advisory/ consulting or other finance related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or other related fields.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and passionate
- Not afraid to work with large data sets
- Experience at a high-growth, cybersecurity, technology, or SaaS company a plus.
- Experience with any accounting system (e.g. Intacct, NetSuite) and SFDC a plus.
- Gross margin analysis – track and forecast gross margin on a weekly basis by dissecting each component of COGS.
- Financial reporting – prepare monthly/ quarterly reporting package for CFO and management.
- Dashboard/ metrics reporting – compute financial/ SaaS metrics and consolidate operational metrics from others for executives.
- Variance analysis – perform actual vs budget and forecast variance on a monthly basis.
- Board and Investor reporting – aid in preparing for board meetings and investor reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Special projects – perform ad hoc financial analysis and assist other areas as needed.
- Believe in being lean – we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspect of our business
- Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
- Provide compelling compensation packages – benefits, competitive pay, and excellent equity
If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success!