As a Customer Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead transformative change initiatives within your customer’s organizations and sit at the front of driving that change within Axonify as our growth accelerates. You are, at heart, a 'builder' and able to create order out of ambiguity. You get passionate about solving problems. You can sell and you can serve. You are comfortable building relationships at all levels of an organization. You are at ease digging in to solve project-based problems, but equally able to engage and challenge an executive to see their business differently – and backing it up with data.
Reporting to the Vice President, Customer Success you will assume ownership of 50+ customer relationships, and ensure these customers are equipped for long term success with Axonify. You will have 3-5 years of experience in a role where you have held ownership of a book of business in a customer success, sales/account management, or a consulting role. You have experience working with and understanding technology and are comfortable making presentations, demonstrating products live and virtually for an audience and navigating both a customer’s AND your own organization to solve problems for your clients.
IF YOU ENJOY:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect, and authenticity to support each other. The Axonifam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL AT:
Assuming 50+ Axonify customers and ultimately own that portfolio of business:
- Relationships range from Executives (CHRO, VP Operations) to tactical learning and mid-management line of business roles.
Executing the Customer Success Process to achieve the ‘3-R’s’ of the CS Program:
- Delighting and exceeding customer expectations and make every customer referenceable.
- Selling the value of the partnership across all levels of the customer organization to ensure each customer renews.
- Identifying opportunities to use new capabilities in the platform and/or sell services to drive additional revenue in collaboration with client sales and our enterprise sales team.
Executing activities included in the Customer Success Process, such as:
- Conducting account analysis and preparing account success plans.
- Assisting in new customer launch activities and reporting.
- Preparing and conducting quarterly business reviews.
- Conducting business value analyses to identify areas where the use of Axonify is adding value to the customer organization.
- Assisting customers in the adoption of new Axonify capabilities and collecting feedback to align customer needs with Axonify’s agenda for innovation.
- Managing/mitigating risk within customer accounts by selling value and building relationships across the customer organization.
- Ensuring all customers are executing their program and growing against Axonify’s customer maturity model.
- Ultimately, driving the realization of value for every customer by executing on plans for success and aligning program to problems your customers need to have solved.
Partnering with other areas of the business (internally), such as:
- Marketing/sales to share customer stories to drive pipeline for new business and aiding in growth of existing customer base.
- Product strategy to inform product/development teams of customer needs and suggestions to align future innovation with customer strategy.
- Finance and administration to prepare and execute customer order forms for services, renewals, and customer up-sells.
- Professional services to aid in the execution of learning strategies and the development of additional content to drive a desired business outcome.
- Customer support to ensure technical issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities to improve Customer Success program, sharing best practices and lessons learned with the team in order to create a world-class program for Axonify and our customers.
- Various other duties as required to support the Axonifam.
BECAUSE YOU BRING:
- 3-5 years in customer ownership roles (customer success, consulting, sales, account management).
- University degree (background in a business or related program is preferred).
- Ability to define and meet deadlines, work under pressure, and build/maintain productive customer relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, and coordinate efforts across different functional areas of the business to support customer initiatives.
- Time management and the ability to prioritize activities regularly and ensure key objectives are met.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, self-development, and life-long-learning.
- Live and work in alignment with Axonify’s core values – Be Bold, Collaborate, and Get the Job Done
- Ability to speak additional languages is a strength we're looking for within the team!
WHO WE ARE:
We believe that a great attitude leads to great results, and are looking for people who are bold, tenacious, like to have fun and get it done. We’ve been recognized as a Great Place to Work and we’re proud of the numerous awards won for workplace culture and technology innovation. Our microlearning platform is trusted by global leaders to make sure their frontline employees remember to do the things that matter most to the business. It delivers focused, bite-sized bursts of information in the way humans learn best, wrapped in an adaptive, engaging experience that fits right into the workflow.
HOW TO APPLY:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.