Our Business Tools Specialist primary focus is to optimize the use of the Salesforce platform, along with complementary applications/tools that are integrated into Salesforce (see below) to best meet the overall business needs of Axonify. The ideal candidate will have a combination of Salesforce platform experience, a solid understanding of core business processes and will collaboratively work with the Business Operations team to align with stakeholders from marketing, sales, customer service and finance to define requirements and customize the applications to satisfy business goals.
If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of business technology, including Salesforce, and savor the opportunity to design, implement and maintain the operational solutions of a growing and dynamic organization, then this position is for you. We are looking for someone who can grow to learn how to customize multiple applications/tools and align these tools to our internal processes allowing for our internal stakeholders to generate insightful business data.
If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect, and authenticity to support each other. The Axonifam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
You’ll Be Successful At:
- Managing the Salesforce environment and customize fields, layouts, objects, security reports, and dashboards.
- Maintaining and optimize integrations between Salesforce and other business applications.
- Understanding and translating business requirements and processes into customized system functionality.
- Building training and refresher programs for users.
- Documenting Salesforce processes and procedures.
- And of course, there will be other duties that support the Axonifam and to further build your skills.
Tools You’ll Use:
- Salesforce: CRM, Service Cloud, Knowledge and Communities
- Salesforce Ecosystem: Full Circle Insights
- Prospecting Tool: SalesLoft, LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo
- Customer Experience Tools: Gainsight, Mavenlink
- Other Tools: MS Power BI, Uberflip, Marketo, Wrike
Because You Bring:
- University degree (Business or technology related degrees preferred).
- Basic understanding of application management, configuration, and integration.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a business environment with Salesforce.
- Time management skills/able to prioritize high priority tasks without losing ground on others.
- Solid understanding of business processes and the ability to translate business requirements into application functionality.
- Ability to problem-solve/troubleshoot operational issues.
- Confidence to professionally interact with all levels of an organization.
- Analytical skills to respond to requested changes and identify customizations.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is a plus.
- A burning desire to be part of something great!
Who We Are:
We believe that a great attitude leads to great results, and are looking for people who are bold, tenacious, like to have fun and get it done. We’ve been recognized as a Great Place to Work and we’re proud of the numerous awards won for workplace culture and technology innovation. Our microlearning platform is trusted by global leaders to make sure their frontline employees remember to do the things that matter most to the business. It delivers focused, bite-sized bursts of information in the way humans learn best, wrapped in an adaptive, engaging experience that fits right into the workflow.
How to Apply:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.