Technical Customer Support Representative, Operations
Reporting to the Associate Vice President, Operations, you will be working in a dynamic environment providing enterprise SaaS application and Amazon Web Service (AWS) support to our customers.
You will be part of a high-performance team, and your responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting Delego application software issues reported by customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Ensure excellent and responsive customer service in accordance with agreed-upon SLAs.
- Ability to diagnose customer AWS environment issues.
- Responding to customer telephone calls and escalations.
- Proactive monitoring of application behaviour.
- Maintaining customer contact and call ticket information within an existing database.
- Researching technical issues.
- The position may require some weekend work.
- The position requires some on-call duty on a rotating basis.
- Working with the AVP of Operations to develop reusable procedural and diagnostic documentation.
- Collaborate with the Delego Operations team to define best practices, metrics, and standards around cloud and application service resilience.
What we’re looking for:
Specifically, the ideal candidate should have:
- University or College level in a computer science or technology program (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an application support environment.
- Previous experience working in or supporting cloud environments.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must work well under pressure to meet the demands of our customers.
- Willing to get hands dirty and work with the team day-to-day.
- Be humble - Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Be effective - Get stuff done!
- Be transparent - Open and honest to self and others.
Delego secures, integrates and enables digital payments for the world’s largest companies running SAP. Delego’s cloud-based platform secures payment data, eliminating the risk of cardholder data exposure in the event of a data breach and minimizing PCI compliance. Our solutions enable best-in-class payment experiences and integrate our customers’ digital payment ecosystem with SAP.
About EVO Payments, Inc.
EVO Payments, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVOP) is a leading payment technology and services provider. EVO offers an array of innovative, reliable, and secure payment solutions to merchants ranging from small and mid-size enterprises to multinational companies and organizations across the globe. As a fully integrated merchant acquirer and payment processor in over 50 markets and 150 currencies worldwide, EVO provides competitive solutions that promote business growth, increase customer loyalty, and enhance data security in the markets it serves.