Why join Igloo:
One of our core beliefs at Igloo is that people are a company’s biggest asset. This philosophy is woven into everything we do at Igloo – our behaviors, our culture, and especially our digital workplace solutions (which we use every day). And that’s why we can offer you a superior employee experience that goes beyond superficial perks and promises, and gives you the true sense of purpose you’ve been waiting for.
Igloo’s goal is to help people communicate and collaborate in the workplace. This means creating simple but effective workflows to enable people to create content and a delightful experience for consuming and collaborating on it. We need a design leader who fights for the user, sets a high bar for design in all of our products and is a champion for instilling a design culture in our business.
Why this role is important:
Igloo is looking for an experienced Enterprise Solutions Consultant to join our Professional Services team. You will be responsible for providing strategic and solution consulting services to our customers focused on Digital Workplace Solutions. This involves facilitating workshops with customers to develop their strategic digital workplace plans and solution plans for their Igloo digital workplace solution. To the customer, you are their trusted advisor providing your expertise in digital workplace solution deployment, define and prioritize strategy, aligned to the customer’s key business goals and objectives. This includes providing recommendations for launch strategies, governance model best practices, and roadmap planning that results in evolving the digital workplace overtime to maximize the employee engagement and increased productivity.
The impact you’ll have:
- Consultation: identify and prioritize digital workplace solutions to the most important customer challenges or opportunities
- Facilitation: maximize the business value by conducting business analysis and develop strategic plans to address challenges and seize opportunities
- Strategy: closely following the strategic direction and solution delivery framework, surface the voice of the customer to identify opportunities and trends to maximize positive outcomes for both the customer and business
- Collaboration: establish reciprocal relationships cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Product, Technology and our Implementation Partners
- Communication: raise opportunities for innovation on digital workplace solutions and best practices for continuous business process improvements
- Leadership & Influence: effectively influence outcomes and negotiate to find solutions, producing positive outcomes and mitigating customer escalations
What you’ll need:
- 4-6+ years working in roles as a Business Strategist, Solutions Consultant, or Business Consultant in a SaaS environment working with both internal and external stakeholders
- 4-6+ years working with Fortune 500 enterprise customers, architecting solutions, building business cases and facilitating focus groups for requirement gathering
- 3+ years strong understanding of UI/UX design and web site analytics best practices
- Deep knowledge of Digital Workplace Solutions/ intranet solutions and solution delivery frameworks
- This role involves strong teamwork, working closely with both the Customer and Igloo project team assigned, as well as cross-functionally with key stakeholders in Services, Sales, Customer Success, Partners, and Technology teams.
- These professionals understand best practices and will work to define strategies that may include digital workplace playbooks, governance, enterprise information architecture models and integrations, digital workplace capability models, process definitions, and enterprise operating models.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in related discipline preferred
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
- Strong understanding of Saas technology solutions
- Familiar with SalesForce, and Professional Automation Tools
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes your work easier.
If you’re looking for a role with the right mix of autonomy and team collaboration, an environment that fosters transparency and trust, a company with seasoned leadership and backed by a leading investment firm, a career with lots of opportunity and room for growth, and a chance to personally influence how organizations work, then we invite you to step inside Igloo.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software: https://www.igloosoftware.com/careers/