Project Manager - Implementation and Support (Healthcare/Medical Imaging)
Contribute. Innovate. Enjoy your work!
We enjoy what we do, and take great satisfaction from our efforts to make healthcare better.
Client Outlook provides an environment where you can see your creativity and individual efforts contribute to the overall success of the company. Client Outlook is a leading healthcare technology company with a passion for improving people’s lives. Our unique solution serves as a backbone for healthcare organizations to help physicians access medical images and patient information so that they can make critical care decisions. We have powerful technology and talented people helping us develop meaningful solutions that make a difference.
The primary responsibility of a Project Manager in the Clinical Solutions Department is to lead a successful implementation, meeting timelines and budget requirements. The Project Manager coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to clients, project sponsors and senior management.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of our eUnity product within our clients’ environment. The role is responsible for consulting, project management, and client relationship management.
Enthusiasm, flexibility and a commitment to quality and customer service are essential to be successful in this role.
- Develop deployment plans, integration requirements, prioritization and overall management over the life cycle of the project
- Participate in the improvement of processes or documents for Project Management
- Lead planning and management of multiple client implementations concurrently
- Partner with sales and the client project manager to develop a deployment plan that accounts for both functional and technical work streams of the project
- Manage expectations and deliverables during implementation
- Schedule and Ensure the remote Implementation of software, verification and validation activities
- Identify issues for the attention of development and management
- Ensuring the project is implemented within contractual guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Flexible in work hours for supporting different time zone customers
- Occasional travel might be required
- At least 3 years of medical imaging software professional project management experience
- PMP certification or equivalent experience in Project Management processes
- Good understanding of the Hospital environment and clinical informatics
- Ability to understand the basic technical aspects of an installation, including those about VPN, firewalls, mobile, IP addressing, DICOM and LDAP would be helpful
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proactive, Analytical and able to problem solve
- Exhibits professional conduct internally and with customers
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada*
Client Outlook is an equal opportunity employer and in compliance withthe Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 (AODA) and if you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us via email at email@example.com, to provide your contact information. The HR staff will contact you within 48 hours.
We thank you for your interest, only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.