PerkinElmer is building exciting new products in the area of clinical analytics. We are solving many difficult problems that enable researchers to discover new drug therapies more efficiently and pinpoint safety issues quickly.
Our Signals Medical Review product enables clinical practitioners to monitor the safety of patients within clinical trials. By enabling analytics-based workflows, our solution helps identify at-risk patients earlier than traditional approaches so medical teams can make timely decisions.
Our innovative solutions utilize cloud platforms, Big Data technologies, persona based-workflows and visual analytics tools to enable scientists to interact with data on demand resulting in accelerated decision-making.
We are a fast-moving team looking for someone with a passion for creating software and impactful products. We work in small teams in an agile manner.
This will require collaboration in a team environment to collaborate with UX designers and fellow engineers to implement innovative features for our Signals Medical Review product.
To be a good fit, you’ll have heaps of hands-on experience coding and building applications.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in building dynamic single page web applications in a cloud environment
- Experience in Angular or React
- Proficient in CSS and HTML
- Experience with open source technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other team members
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent work ethic and desire to learn and take on new challenges
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
- Experience consuming Microservices using APIs/JSON
- Nice to have NPM/Webpack/JS application build process
- UI/UX design experience a plus
- Experience with visual analytics tools such as Tableau, Qlik or Spotfire a plus
We believe in small, empowered teams so individual versatility is highly valued. Bonus points are earned for experience:
- Knowledge of visual analytics platforms such as TIBCO Spotfire
- Clinical, bioinformatics or other health sciences experience