Location: Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada
Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for a talented Technical Writer to help us revolutionize network security. We’re experiencing massive growth in the red-hot security sector. We are one of Canada’s highest valued startups and we’re just getting started. Arctic Wolf is well-funded and led by a Silicon Valley founder with a proven track record and we offer competitive compensation. It is an exciting time to join us on this adventure!
- 5yrs experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation in an agile environment
- Adaptable and able to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to seek out additional information, when the detail is lacking to proceed with documentation
- A comfort level with working on a whole bunch of different things at once
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and create documentation targeted to the intended audience
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the service and the documentation requirements
- Research, write, edit complex technical data and processes
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create, maintain and update user guides, procedures, specifications and other documents
- Compile, organize and write online help files to support internal delivery teams, partners and end-users
- Evaluate and recommend revisions to standards and guidelines
- Provide writing, editing and design support to other team members
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit partner facing knowledge base articles.
- Analyze current partner facing knowledge base content and make improvements as necessary.
- Define engineering documentation and knowledge base style guides.
- Revises, edits, or updates instructions, technical information, and frequently asked questions as necessary.
- Creates, adapts, and follows project schedules and deadlines.
- Manage documentation requirements and revisions in an Agile environment.
- Believe in being lean - we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspect of our business
- Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
- Provide compelling compensation packages - benefits, competitive pay, and excellent equity
- R&D office in Waterloo
If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success!