Are you a Computer Engineer who wants to work with internal and external teams building demos, configuring systems and analyzing problems? InFlight is looking for an Implementation Consultant who understands the root causes of problems, delivers a full resolution to the customer and makes strategic recommendations to our developers. This is a hybrid role which extends far beyond simple support and includes work on other development and process improvement projects.
If this sounds like you, join our rapidly growing company and take your career to the next level.
What we do:
InFlight brings the user experience of aging enterprise applications into the future. We do things with legacy enterprise software that no one thought possible.
Our approach to modernization is so simple, yet so sophisticated, it dissolves all the technical and organizational hurdles that enterprises usually face during IT projects.
We enable blue chip brands to:
- Enhance online and mobile service delivery to create emotional impact and engagement
- Step outside disruptive and expensive cycle of software upgrades and migrations
- Deliver a perpetually fresh user experience for the least cost
InFlight is a small software company that’s been able to transcend the hype usually associated with the industry. We’ve got all the perks and opportunities that start-ups have, plus all the advantages of being an established and profitable business.
What’s in it for you?
- Make a difference: Every day you will implement innovative solutions that save people time and radically improve enterprise applications.
- Impact: InFlight is driving change across multiple industries and affecting the work lives of millions of end-users. Every day customers will experience and appreciate the fruits of your labour.
- Career growth: The work you do here will extend and deepen your skills as an Implementation Engineer. You will be in a position to work on bigger and more complex clients independently while building expertise on our solutions.
- Mentorship: You will be reporting to the Directior of Engineering, Eric Hochmeister: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-hochmeister-21799ba.
So what do we need? Someone who wants to:
- Set up compelling customer-specific demo environments and analyze customer requirements as part of our sales process.
- Install and configure InFlight products in customer environments.
- Build installer scripts and help augment customer-provided installer scripts for migration to production and pre-production environments.
- Help manage the InFlight customer support portal and processes.
- Take ownership of customer reported issues by providing resolutions without the need to escalate.
- Document troubleshooting and problems resolution steps.
- Train customers as needed.
- Champion best practices to make InFlight “better, faster, stronger”.
You may be the person we’re looking for if you have:
- The education. You have a university degree or a college diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- The technical expertise. You have hands-on experience using:
- Windows/ASP.NET environments
- Cross-platform web browser capabilities and in-browser developer tools for debugging
- Regular Expressions and XPath
- And familiarity with network traffic analysis using Fiddler, Wireshark etc.
- The passion. You have a true interest in people, solutions and technology. The ability to present a solution that will change the everyday lives of customers is personally and professionally satisfying to you.
- The focus and the innovation. You have an obsession with the details. You are able to rapidly troubleshoot a customer problem and provide a robust resolution.
- The drive. You have a sense of urgency and the technical knowledge to quickly prototype a modern, functional demo based on customer requirements.
- The communication skills. You have excellent communication skills. Your ability to clearly relay information in a step-by-step manner and to exhibit empathy and listening when working with customers is highly valuable.
- The desire to be a champion. You want to work collaboratively to impress our customers with easy-to-use solutions with a unique interface and experience that delights them.
Want to learn more about what it’s like to work at InFlight?
Visit our Careers page (www.inflightintegration.com/jobs) to learn more about our perks, culture and values.
Does this sound good? Apply now!
If you’re ready to make an impact on how the world’s biggest brands work, we’d love to hear from you.
InFlight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.