JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE CONTENT PRODUCER, AUDIO & VIDEO
Position Location: London, Ontario
Voices.com is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Voices.com Content Marketing team. The Content Producer, Audio and Video is responsible for planning, recording, mixing, and editing video and audio for use across podcast and video content marketing and product marketing efforts. The ideal candidate thrives as a creative problem-solver, loves making cool content, and has a portfolio to back it up.
You’re in command of the production and post-production process, and your portfolio showcases your experience creating engaging digital content. You’ve got an incredible eye for design, and you are just as comfortable with Photoshop and Illustrator as you are Premiere and Audition. You’re highly organized, creative, self-motivated, collaborative, and detail-oriented. You thrive in a fast-paced creative environment with strict deadlines. As a director and producer, you’re a positive force that not only creates compelling content, but also provides a safe place where creativity thrives. You are a strong collaborator, and know how to get the best performances from talent, whether they appear on-camera or in the booth.
- Record, mix, and edit podcast audio for Voices.com content marketing efforts.
- Direct, light, shoot, source soundtrack, edit video for Voices.com content marketing efforts.
- Animate stunning titles to create visual excitement.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and develop opportunities to grow our digital footprint.
- Coordination, planning, scripting, and distribution of video and new and existing podcast series.
- Enhance audio from studio sessions, webinars, video clips, etc.
- Craft transcripts for video burn-ins, captioning, and podcast optimization efforts.
- Design illustrations, artboards, and supporting imagery to promote video and audio initiatives.
- Support other project initiatives as a creative collaborator, as required.
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Audition and Logic Pro X.
- A strong video and audio producer: recording, mixing, editing, lighting, directing, etc.
- Strong editorial abilities with emphasis on creating an engaging story.
- Audio editing / engineering for spoken word and dialogue is an asset.
- Works well independently and collaboratively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great design sensibility.
Interested candidates must submit a recent portfolio. A polished reel, or simply links to your available work will be acceptable. Please detail your specific involvement, especially for any projects that were a collaboration.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed. Please include a link to your portfolio with your resume and cover letter when applying.
Voices.com thanks all candidates in advance.
Ready to join our team? Send us your cover letter and resume.