Schema App accelerates SEO success by augmenting digital content with structured data (aka schema markup) at scale, without engagement from IT. Schema markup helps the search engines explicitly understand the content so that they can deliver rich, relevant results to a user. Attracting greater attention leads to an increase in impressions, clicks, click-throughs and ultimately helps you to achieve your desired outcomes.
Our mission is to accelerate your digital success. We help you to be found by your customers, stand out from your competition and derive deeper insights from your data. We work with the world’s leading search teams to automate their schema markup creation, maintenance, and management process and then leverage it to add more business value through analytics. We’re growing fast and are looking for passionate people who want to join us on this journey.
Schema App is looking for a rock star Customer Success Manager to join our ranks. You are a problem-solver who loves documenting solutions. You will interact with our global customers, solve application issues, and help strategize the best way to optimize content for search with Schema markup. No prior knowledge of Schema Markup is required. You will work closely with the broader customer team to Wow our customers, and improve our product user experience. This role reports directly to the CEO, Martha van Berkel.
What you'll do:
- Become an expert in schema markup and the Schema App Tools.
- Support Schema App's 500+ customers around the world to successfully optimize their content with Schema markup.
- Use our tools to help our Enterprise customers get timely results.
- Write helpful tips, how-to, and technical documents to support customer success.
- Share bugs, learning and opportunities with the Product team to improve the customer experience.
- Prepare videos that support tips, how-to’s, and technical documentation.
- Work with marketing to evolve our website.
- Love solving problems, every day all day.
- Consider yourself an excellent communicator
- Love writing and helping customers
Bonus points for:
- Knowing about SEO and Schema Markup
- Liking Burritos
What our team loves about working for “Schema App”
“I like that we have a dynamic team that lets us iterate quickly to constantly improve our products.”
“Life/Work balance is a priority with weekly One-on-One meetings ensuring that the team’s head and hearts are doing well and we are set up for success.”
“By far is the people. I think we have a great team who respect each other and spontaneously collaborate, truly smart people, and, well, sensible and personable management. The corporate culture isn’t forced, it’s natural.”
“The solution is second-to-none. It’s fun to be part of a winning team and to add value to our customers!”
So how do we know that you are the next CSM for us? You:
- Like working collaboratively in a team environment to get the job done.
- Adopt common processes to increase transparency within the team.
- Is hungry to help customers and improve the product for them.
- Use data to make decisions.
- Respect everyone’s unique ability.
- Want to get nerdy about Structured Data and the tools that empower our customers to do it at scale!
Schema App is based out of downtown Guelph, in a newly renovated 1800’s Petrie Building.
Schema App is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work would be. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Competitive Salary and Benefits, 3 month probation period.