Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring world class digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team to manage key external engagement projects associated with new product developments and services. Project management responsibilities will include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. In addition, the successful candidate will set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects and provide reports regarding status of project. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing expectations for both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are passionate about technology and project management and are a self-starter looking for a new challenge, we want to talk to you!
- Manage external engagement projects associated with new product development and services.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Track product work items across multiple organizational groups
- Drive the delivery of multiple cross functional projects, ensuring all stakeholders are informed throughout the process
- Manage the relationship and expectations of external stakeholders/clients
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Provide status updates and escalate to Management as needed
- Ensure prioritization and alignment of initiatives and that overall projects meet business and financial goals
- Proactively manage change ensuring clear understanding of impacts and facilitate the decision-making process
- Collaborate with our functional teams to ensure a smooth handover of project deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing projects primarily business/functional and systems focused
- PMP Certification, or working towards and near completion
- Sound knowledge of Project Management tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Deep understanding and awareness of product development and experience tying product goals to business goals
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing tasks, identifying new problems and being ahead of the solution
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong organization, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate for win-win solutions
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.