eSentire is seeking an experienced NetSuite Administrator to support our NetSuite ERP and to recommend process improvements for a rapidly growing organization. Along with managing the daily system administration, you will be responsible for working with our implementation partners to support upgrades, perform ongoing maintenance of the company’s NetSuite system, as well as recommend solutions to support the future growth and expansion of our organization. This is a hands-on technical position that requires a strong knowledge of NetSuite, financial process best practices, as well as a willingness and ability to learn new technologies. Our ideal candidate is someone who will proactively lead future improvements and integration projects with other core systems like Salesforce and ServiceNow. This role reports directly to the Manager of Business Systems Solutions.
- Collaborate with users to create innovative solutions for new and enhanced business processes
- Maintain the NetSuite application and other related 3rd party business applications for internal users
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business needs
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections to NetSuite to support various business needs and workflows
- Provide training and ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users
- Provide front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with ERP and CRM administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments,
- SAAS software administration experience is preferred, including preferably, experience with any of NetSuite, Ceridian Dayforce, SAP Concur, SalesForce
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science, etc.)
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Experience with API implementation and maintenance, current iPAAS knowledge would be beneficial
- Experience working with cross-functional requirements gathering
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Basic Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- JSON scripting or similar experience would be beneficial
- Certified Netsuite Administrator qualification would be beneficial or equivalent training
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments, flexible working hours, half day off birthdays, subsidies for continuing education and health & wellness, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!