Tulip Retail is the world’s first mobile platform built exclusively for store associates. Leading retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, and Toys”R”Us believe in enabling the next generation of store associates with mobile technology using Tulip. We’re a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years and are driven to build a company whose mission is to enable one of the world’s largest job markets. By placing Tulip-enabled iPads into the hands of store associates, our goal is to provide them with instant and reliable access to the product information, while also being able to transact, communicate, and collaborate in an omnichannel world.
As a senior software developer on Tulip's product delivery team, you will have primary responsibility for all software development on a client engagement. You will help gather requirements, architect solutions, and manage the development effort through the length of the project. You will work with global retail giants (Toys R Us, Coach, Saks) as well as smaller but technologically sophisticated retailers (Frank & Oak, Bonobos). This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys the challenge and responsibility of large projects.
What you'll do:
- Lead an agile and highly skilled development team
- Design and implement elegant retail solutions
- Mentor developers, and define best practices for the team
- Develop tests and quality assurance procedures
- Integrate the Tulip platform with the retail systems of world class brands
What you have:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Thoughtful problem solver who can simplify complex processes
- Experience leading teams or managing sprints
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities on a project and work to timelines
- Solid understanding of good software design principles and patterns
- Good understanding of version control with git and of release management
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.