Do you get excited by problems that others can’t solve and have a desire to impress stakeholders and customers with creative solutions? Do you also strive to improve workflows and make processes better?
InFlight is looking for an Implementation Engineer to join our Customer Delivery Team and help Fortune 1000 companies implement and use our software. We need someone who isn’t afraid of the toughest problems and is willing to dig deep and deliver solutions. We’re looking for someone who searches for root causes, engineers full resolutions, and makes strategic recommendations to our developers.
If this sounds like you, join our rapidly growing company and take your career to the next level.
What we do:
InFlight brings the user experience of aging enterprise applications into the future. We do things with legacy enterprise software that no one thought possible.
Our approach to modernization is so simple, yet so sophisticated, it dissolves all the technical and organizational hurdles that enterprises usually face during IT projects.
We enable blue chip brands to:
- Enhance online and mobile service delivery to create emotional impact and engagement.
- Step outside disruptive and expensive cycle of software upgrades and migrations.
- Deliver a perpetually fresh user experience for the least cost.
- InFlight is a small software company that’s been able to transcend the hype usually associated with the industry. We’ve got all the perks and opportunities that start-ups have, plus all the advantages of being an established and profitable business.
What’s in it for you?
- Make a difference: every day you will implement innovative solutions that save people time and radically improve enterprise applications.
- Impact: InFlight is driving change across multiple industries and affecting the work lives of millions of end-users. Every day customers will experience and appreciate the fruits of your labour.
- Work and learn with the best: You will work alongside a growing team of talented implementation engineers and software developers who are passionate about what they do.
- Career growth: The work you do here will extend and deepen your skills. We leverage standard technologies and frameworks.
So, what do we need? Someone who wants to:
- Be a part of our Customer Delivery Team, helping to plan and execute software deployments.
- Provide customer support, owning the initial assessment and high-level analysis of the issues. Someone confident in digging in, leveraging any tool at their disposal to reproduce, collect info, resolve, and deliver the fix.
- Implement and deploy Single Sign-on Solutions integrating with various Identity Providers such as Azure AD and Shibboleth.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps to empower our Customers and future Implementation Engineers.
- Install and configure InFlight products in customer environments.
- Help maintain and build InFlight’s internal infrastructure; maintaining/deploying servers, configuring environments/integration points (e.g. Shibboleth).
- Configure build scripts and help automate installation and configuration of deployed servers.
- Support Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Initiatives.
- Champion best practices to make InFlight “better, faster, stronger”.
You may be the person we’re looking for if you have:
- The education. A university degree or a college diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- The technical expertise. You have hands-on experience using:
- SAML, OAuth, Azure AD or Active Directory
- AWS Services (Compute, network, storage)
- HTTP and Web applications
- XML, JSON, YAML
- Regular Expressions and CSS Selectors
- Source Control (Git)
- Fiddler or other in-browser developer tools to debug cross-browser/platform issues and solutions
- The beneficial but not essential skills. You have experience with:
- Node.js and npm
- Windows, IIS and ASP.NET environments
- Build automation tools (CircleCI, TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Docker containers, Amazon ECS
- The passion. You have a true interest in people, solutions and technology. The ability to present a solution that will change the everyday lives of customers is personally and professionally satisfying to you.
- The focus and the innovation. You have an obsession with the details. You are able to rapidly troubleshoot a customer problem and provide a robust resolution.
- The drive. You are self-motivated and can work under tight timelines. You are driven to do whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- The desire to be a champion. You want to work with and introduce best practices with a focus on the customer experience.
- The communication skills. You can work with internal and external groups at any level, relaying written and oral information in a clear and concise way. You are comfortable talking with customers and owning the conversation.
Want to learn more about what it’s like to work at InFlight?
Visit our Careers page (www.inflightintegration.com/jobs) to learn more about our perks, culture, and values.
Does this sound good? Apply now!
If you’re ready to make an impact on how the world’s biggest brands work, we’d love to hear from you.
InFlight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.