Senior Instrumentation and Controls Specialist
The “game changer” opportunities are rare and we are working on one of them at VueReal. When we are done with what we are developing, the entire technology landscape will have changed forever and every single team member at VueReal will look back and say “I was a major part of it.”
However, extraordinary achievements do not come easily and need extraordinary efforts from every single team member. Together, we thrive in overcoming daily challenges, pushing the boundaries, and developing what is believed to be impossible. We do that all with insanely hard work, dedication, and focus. We move fast, we plan and revise the plan as fast as we learn new information and we continue to move towards the same goals at all times.
We take a huge pride in our team and its achievements such as being the first team to make 7000 ppi microLED array and top it by 30000 ppi, the first team that has made high efficient sub 10 micrometer microLED, the first team making a true printing microLED solution, being named one of the top ten Scale-up companies in Canada 2019, and even more that we cannot talk about publicly.
YOU must have ALL of the following
- You can do amazing work under pressure, insanely tight deadlines, multi-responsibilities and quick changes
- You have the stomach for getting knocked down 100 times but stand right back up to do it all again
- You love a daily dose of challenge (sometimes an overdose)
- You love to poke the universe and are not satisfied with the status quo
NOTE: if you are the above, you will have a blast at VueReal. If not, life will be miserable so please do not waste your time.
The TOOLS YOU need to do the job
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ controls and software design experience in a large scale automation industry
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience performing trade-off analysis, design justification, timing analysis, problem description reports, and technical defects’ recommendations;
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer, Electrical, Systems Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience or extensive knowledge of
- RsLogix programming code
- Component Design
- Integration SW to HW
- Industrial Automation
- HMI Design
- Experience in Ladder Logic (RSLogix etc)
- Experience to improve cycle times and throughput yields
- Experience in the optimization of overall equipment effectiveness
YOUR TYPICAL DAY upon integration
- Introduction to VueReal’s Mirco-Printer and other automation technologies
- Developing innovative solutions for various challenges
- Participating in the improvement and development of our technologies
- Helping to establish our work environment, and safeguarding our culture
- Participating in team-building events in all capacity
- A fun, collaborative, and creative environment
- Multidisciplinary teams with significant opportunities to learn from each other
- Open concept office and culture cultivating inclusiveness, fairness, and transparency
- A chance to grow with the team
- A startup backed by major industry players
- A clear roadmap for the successful adoption of the technology (The team has developed critical enabling technologies for micro-LED displays during the past two years, and is working on integrating the technologies in products during the next two years)
VueReal is engineering the next electronics revolution by developing and commercializing technology platforms that enable efficient, practical, and scalable production and integration of micro- and nano-devices.
VueReal is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without discrimination regarding any condition or characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations. If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.