Senior iOS Developer
Tulip Retail is the world’s first mobile platform built exclusively for store associates. Leading retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, and Toys”R”Us believe in enabling the next generation of store associates with mobile technology using Tulip. We’re a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years and are driven to build a company whose mission is to enable one of the world’s largest job markets. By placing Tulip-enabled iPads into the hands of store associates, our goal is to provide them with instant and reliable access to the product information, while also being able to transact, communicate, and collaborate in an omnichannel world.
We are looking for enthusiastic mobile application developers who aren't afraid to take on big and exciting challenges. As a senior developer on Tulip's product delivery team, you will have primary responsibility for all mobile development on a client engagement. You will help gather requirements, architect solutions, and manage the development effort through the length of the project. You will be a source of knowledge and contribute to best practices for a highly skilled team of mobile developers. You will be part of a mid-sized startup that is poised to break in to a massive untapped space.
What you'll do:
- Design and build incredible mobile user experiences
- Provide expertise on application architecture on behalf of the mobile team
- Improve application performance and scalability
- Mentor other mobile developers, and define best practices for the team
- Contribute to designing the future of retail
What you have:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience building mobile applications
- Demonstrable experience building and shipping Objective-C iOS applications
- Familiarity with Apple's iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Bonus: Knowledge of Swift
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.