Greenfield Labs is the Canadian R&D Hub for Zenreach.
Zenreach solves a major problem for brick-and-mortar businesses—the majority of advertising is online, yet over 90% of purchasing still happens offline . Our platform links the two by automatically tracking customer visits, building rich customer profiles, targeting communication more precisely and directly measuring in-store impact.
We are backed by some of the biggest names in the Silicon Valley. If you’re interested in joining a team that is changing the way the world does business, this might be the place for you.
- Build & Release automation → build and deploy pipelines, deploy runtime
- Developing and promoting conventions on production readiness and operational excellence
- Observability → monitoring, alerting, logging infrastructure
- Creating a great developer experience by designing robust developer, test environments and workflow automation
- Automation and support of our AWS cloud infrastructure
- Building tools to support product engineering in the above areas
- Design and execution of solutions that solve our most critical scaling problems
- Software Development experience in a production environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or another cloud provider
- Familiarity with Docker (We are heavily invested in Docker)
- SQL and NoSQL database experience. We use MongoDB, Cassandra, and Postgres
- Understanding of Networking & Operating Systems fundamentals
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (like Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc)
- Built and/or maintained clusters of Kafka, Spark, Zookeeper, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, MongoDB, Postgres, etc
- Understanding of how to scale internet facing distributed systems
- Have built Build & Release automation using Jenkins
Be Committed: Work hard, Own the problem, Learn
Create Trust: Do what you say, Create trust with our Clients and Colleagues
Be Bold: Experiment, Speak up, Hope is not a plan
Deliver High Performance: Prepare, Commit, (over) Deliver
- Bright and open workspace which includes a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
- Quarterly hackathons
- Catered lunches twice a week
- Flexible hours of work with the option to work from home
- Flexible vacation plan
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leaves
- Plenty of off-sites and happy hours to relax and unwind
Greenfield Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.