Fullstack Software Developer
Greenfield Labs is the R&D Hub for Zenreach.
Zenreach solves a major problem for brick-and-mortar businesses —the majority of advertising is online, yet over 90% of purchasing still happens offline . Our platform links the two by automatically tracking customer visits, building rich customer profiles, targeting communication more precisely and directly measuring in-store impact.
We are backed by some of the biggest names in the Silicon Valley. If you’re interested in joining a team that is changing the way the world does business, this might be the place for you.
- Work at all levels of the stack - starting from the front end code our customers see all the way down to the REST endpoints, backend business logic and databases that make the magic happen.
- Interact frequently not only with the Engineering team but also with your peers in Product, Design, Sales, Account Management and Marketing.
- Solve real problems being faced by thousands of brick and mortar businesses around the world.
- You have experience at all levels of the stack and aren’t afraid to jump in wherever is needed.
- You have experience in front end web development helping to create beautiful and useful user interfaces. Experience with ReactJS is a huge plus.
- You’re comfortable with Python, Go, MongoDB, Cassandra and AWS or the desire to learn these technologies.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and like to get things done!
- You like to get new features to customers as soon as possible.
- You love solving challenging problems and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.
- You have a strong technical aptitude and you love learning new technologies and keeping up to date on the latest trends.
- Bright and open workspace which includes a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
- Quarterly hackathons
- Catered lunches twice a week
- Flexible hours of work with the option to work from home
- Flexible vacation plan
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leaves
- Plenty of off-sites and happy hours to relax and unwind.
Greenfield Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.