Customer Support Specialist
The future of work means a growing impact from artificial intelligence, the automation of jobs, and changing models of what work looks like. At Plum, we’re preparing enterprise organizations for the biggest disruption to the workforce since the industrial revolution by quantifying people’s innate strengths and matching them to jobs where they thrive. We are a Waterloo-based SaaS company of 22 people (in the process of doubling in size!) that automates advanced Industrial/Organizational Psychology to provide organizations with the talent data they need to prepare for the future of work.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support and success of our clients. You will leverage your expert knowledge of Plum to deliver an excellent customer experience. Together with your customer success colleagues, you will ensure that our customers achieve their expected outcomes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll be front of the line for customer support inquiries, helping them get the information they need, quickly and efficiently
- You’ll contribute to the Plum Help Center, creating and maintaining content that explains how to best use the product
- You’ll take initiative to recommend and implement process improvements that optimize the customer experience
- You’ll record and report customer feedback
- You’ll become a subject matter expert in all things Plum and continue to grow your knowledge as the product evolves.
- Special projects as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Customer support, or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both English & French
- Experience with Zendesk or similar customer support software an asset
- Experience with B2B SasS is an asset
WHO YOU ARE
- You are customer-focused; you have a desire to help your customers meet/exceed their business goals.
- You don’t mind being flexible when needed; you can anticipate change and adjust priorities and strategies accordingly.
- Working as part of a team comes easy to you. You understand how to interact with colleagues to drive group goals.
- You have a technical aptitude to learn software programs.
- You enjoy the challenge of working with a variety of different people at various levels, and your strong interpersonal skills enable you to do this with ease
- You are eager to join a company in which you can work hard and develop in a rewarding career with growth opportunities
WHO WE ARE
At Plum, we believe in transparency, commitment, and a culture of support and team orientation through the following initiatives:
- Competitive health benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Bi-weekly team meals
- Fun monthly company events and activities
- Relaxed dress code and atmosphere
- Dog-friendly office
- Coaching and internal growth opportunities
We want to know more about who you are and how you’ll fit with our team and culture, as such we ask that you complete the Plum Discovery Survey (follow the Apply link below). By taking our Discovery Survey you’ll get a chance to check out our base product first hand and get your own Plum Profile that highlights your strengths and gives you tips to make sure your next role is the right fit.
At Plum, we are committed to building inclusive organizations – and that starts with our own team. We believe that diversity of thought and background breeds unbridled innovation. Therefore, we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process, please email email@example.com.