Marketing Programs Manager - International Recruitment
ApplyBoard was founded in 2015 with the belief that education is a right, not a privilege. Our vision is to make education accessible to thousands of students around the world. Through our platform and team of experts, we streamline the application process, from submission to enrollment, assisting students every step of the way.
Today, ApplyBoard has grown to become the world’s largest platform for international student recruitment to North America. We have built partnerships with over 1,200 of the best secondary and post-secondary education institutions across Canada and the United States and helped 60,000+ students apply to study abroad.
As a market leader, we are backed by some of the most prestigious global venture capitalists in the Silicon Valley and Toronto and are one of Canada’s fastest-growing tech companies - with no signs of slowing down.
ApplyBoard is built on innovation and diversity. Our team is comprised of 50-50 gender parity, 27 nationalities and over 30 languages spoken! Over the last 4 years, we have grown to over 220 employees worldwide, with team members in Canada, the United States, Vietnam, China, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, and the Philippines. We are dedicated to achieving our mission through collaboration, hard work, ownership, and having fun...are you ready to help us make a difference?
We’re looking for a strategic and experienced Marketing Programs Manager to join our growing Marketing Team and help take our company and platform to the next level! In this role, you’ll own a segment of ApplyBoard’s demand generation programs to support our team of International Recruitment Managers. You’ll build demand generation opportunities, create strategies based on segments and personas, manage a program calendar, execute campaigns, track acquisition against established targets, and more. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who takes ownership of their projects and has a well-rounded background in all areas of marketing.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute demand generation and sales enablement strategy for your assigned segment
- Plan and implement lead generation initiatives including email marketing campaigns, ABM programs, events initiatives, webinars, advertising programs, etc. - supported by targeting and segmentation strategies to improve performance and brand awareness
- Develop and implement marketing automation programs to assist Sales Team with prospecting, outreach, and nurture campaigns
- Build and execute campaigns within CRM programs from the configuration, operation, gathering performance insight with nurture, ABM follow-up and sales cadences
- Optimize tactic and channel performance by ensuring key insights and channel best practices are provided, measured, and utilized
- Strengthen our relationships with the International Recruitment Manager Team, establishing credibility and rapport by leading the ABM initiatives and providing regular reporting of campaign and lead performance
- Own and manage our 3rd party, partner marketing, and organic campaigns from conception to completion, including cadence, content syndication, webinars, cost-per-lead, and emails
- Set up and manage campaigns across various platforms (SEM, paid social, video, etc.) including planning, implementation, performance monitoring, and optimization to deliver a positive ROI
You are/you bring:
- 5+ years of demonstrated marketing experience at a start-up or scale-up technology company
- A diploma or degree in Marketing or a related field
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of multi-channel marketing management including managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience planning, implementing, and executing successful sales enablement programs focused on generating new prospects, account support, and ROI generation
- Experience using marketing software for automation and sales support is an asset, programs you should be familiar with include HubSpot and Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication in a collaborative, cross-functional and cross-cultural team
- A highly analytical approach to reporting and analyzing performance metrics with a focus on continuous improvement and optimization
- HTML and CSS experience preferred
- Ability to travel 10-15%
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of students lives every day
- Working alongside a brilliant and globally diverse team that is the fastest growing in the Waterloo region
- Great compensation and benefits package to keep you healthy and happy!
Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard, however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.