Tulip Retail is the world’s first mobile platform built exclusively for store associates. Leading retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, and Toys”R”Us believe in enabling the next generation of store associates with mobile technology using Tulip. We’re a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years and are driven to build a company whose mission is to enable one of the world’s largest job markets. By placing Tulip-enabled iPads into the hands of store associates, our goal is to provide them with instant and reliable access to the product information, while also being able to transact, communicate, and collaborate in an omni-channel world.
We are looking for enthusiastic software developers who aren't afraid to take on big and exciting challenges. As a developer on Tulip's product delivery team, you will design and build innovative solutions using the latest in web and mobile technology. You will work with global retail giants (Toys R Us, Coach, Saks) as well as smaller but technologically sophisticated retailers (Frank & Oak, Bonobos). You will be part of a mid-sized startup that is poised to break in to a massive untapped space.
What you'll do:
- Build and design RESTful APIs
- Work with an agile and highly skilled development team
- Create elegant and functional mobile and web applications
- Integrate the Tulip platform with the retail systems of world class brands
- Read and interpret big data
What you have:
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with common web technologies, such as: PHP, mySQL, nginx, redis, Python
- Thoughtful problem solver who can simplify complex processes
- Experience building and shipping iOS applications is a plus
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.