Technical Client Success Manager
Maplesoft has provided mathematics-based software solutions to educators, engineers, and researchers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics for over 25 years. Our flagship product, Maple, combines the world’s most powerful mathematics engine with an interface that makes it easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Client Success Manager to join our team in Waterloo.
Join our growing Customer Success team and help inspire a companywide culture of customer success, putting our customers at the heart of all we do. The Technical Client Success Manager will work closely with our Sales team to ensure our customers are getting the most out of our products.
As the Technical Client Success Manager, you will:
- Help to onboard customers and work to ensure they are successful using Maplesoft’s products
- Listen to and work with customers to understand their objectives as well as any challenges that may be preventing adoption.
- Become an advocate for the customer by ensuring that support requests and feature requests are escalated, timelines and expectations are communicated back to the customer, and that solutions are provided in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Sales Account Managers and Renewals Manager to ensure that customers renew and grow their contract.
- Assist with product demos and training when needed
- Provide the Product Management team with regular feedback on customer experience using our software.
- Proactively qualify and communicate new business opportunities to the Sales team and work with Marketing to drive usage and adoption of our products within an account.
- Support the Maplesoft Technical Support team by responding to technical questions that we receive from our customers.
- You bring a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field as well as at least two years of experience in a customer facing role.
- You have a strong technical aptitude and are able to quickly develop deep understanding of new software.
- You have exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- You bring strong organizational and time-management skills.
- You are able to travel.
Working at Maplesoft
Our teams build world-class software and services for system simulation, calculation management and systems engineering. Our product suite reflects the philosophy that given great tools, people can do great things!
Maplesoft offers a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exciting projects in the industry. We are committed to providing every employee with professional growth opportunities, a supportive work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits. Our Waterloo, Ontario office provides Corporate Concierge Service and an onsite, fully equipped fitness facility.