Hive is an email marketing CRM that helps brands sell more while keeping their customers happy and engaged.
We make it easy for brands to segment and target their customers based on relevant attributes, automate email marketing campaigns, and send more timely, engaging emails.
We started our company inside a University of Waterloo computer lab in early 2014, graduated from Y Combinator that summer (S14 batch) and have been growing ever since. You’ll be #6 on our business development team in Kitchener (https://www.hive.co/careers).
We’re looking for a passionate customer experience manager with excellent communication skills who's intrigued by the intersection between e-commerce and email marketing.
- You’ll be front of the line for customer inquiries, helping them get the information they need, quickly and efficiently
- You’ll be responsible for keeping regular contact with key customers, ensuring that they're getting the most out of Hive, and updating them on our newest features
- You’ll transform email marketing jargon into conversational, approachable language
- You’ll contribute to the Help Center, creating and maintaining content that explains how to best use the product
- You’ll contribute to Hive’s content strategy by producing content to improve the customer experience (blog, case studies, and whitepapers)
- You’ll nurture and onboard customers and partners, helping them find success with the product
- You’ll play an important role in listening to customer feedback and deciding what’s added to the product roadmap
- You’ll help support our top existing partners which includes agencies, ecommerce and tech platforms
- You’ll help craft our overall customer experience strategy, scaling it as the company continues to grow
- You have first-hand experience in customer support, sales or a similar role
- You’re a natural problem solver, keen to identify issues and the best ways to fix them
- You love conveying complex concepts in a simple way
- You’re a confident, detail-oriented writer
- You’re a people person and an active listener
- You’re looking for a role where you wear multiple hats
- You might have an English or Communications degree, a Business degree, or something else, or maybe you dropped out, or didn't even go to school. Our team is made up of all kinds of smart people.
- Bonus: You’re familiar with Intercom & love to hate Front
- Bonus: You have experience working in a B2B environment on a small team
Bottom line... We're looking for curious, hardworking, down-to-earth people, who are passionate about helping brands build enduring relationships with their customers. You'll be well taken care of: meaningful equity, salary, and the benefits you need to be happy & healthy.
To apply, send your resume along with a little bit about yourself and why you want to work here to firstname.lastname@example.org.