Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Forensic Consultant to support our organization by advancing awareness and knowledge of industry relevant topics to forensic professionals in working in corporate and business environments. This candidate will play a key role in driving awareness and helping to advance Magnet Forensics’ leadership position as an industry thought leader. They will be a subject matter expert in this space and will interact with all areas of our business, including marketing, sales, training, product development, and product management.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the marketing, sales and product management teams as it relates to digital forensics in the corporate market
- Provide support to the Communications team by being a featured contributor to the Magnet Forensics blog in addition to researching and writing posts and white papers on relevant digital forensics topics
- Review and edit marketing content to ensure it resonates with the corporate forensic professional community
- Create and present informative webinars on Magnet’s products and thought leadership content to groups of forensic professionals
- Attend trade shows to support the marketing and sales team and create and present relevant lecture topics
- Provide effective and compelling demos of Magnet products in both a one on one and group setting
- Effectively lead instructional, hands on labs in a classroom like environment
- Provide feedback to the product marketing, product management and product development teams as it relates to shaping new products and monthly releases
- Travel throughout North America (and occasionally Europe and APAC) to support marketing, sales and training events is a requirement
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a digital forensics position in a corporate environment
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Computer Science or Engineering (or an alternative applicable degree) or equivalent experience in market
- Ability to travel
- Outgoing personality; you thrive in environments where you are the subject matter expert, eager to present and share your knowledge in small or large groups
- Ability to effectively engage with customers and share your technical expertise
- Experience working with numerous digital forensics tools
- Experience in corporate investigations and report creation
- Experience in researching forensics trends and technology
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Self-starter; comfortable with seeking out new opportunities to help advance Magnet’s position within the Forensics community
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills