Maplesoft has provided mathematics-based software solutions to educators, engineers, and researchers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics for over 25 years. Our flagship product, Maple, combines the world’s most powerful mathematics engine with an interface that makes it easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organized Inside Sales Representative to join our North American Sales team in Waterloo.
In this role, you will sell Maplesoft’s products and services via telephone and on-site visits to colleges and universities within a designated region.
- Proactively reach out to existing customers to identify sales opportunities for the adoption of additional products.
- Prospect for new customers in assigned territory and close new sales for Maplesoft products and services.
- Articulate the product’s technical and business proposition to customer decision makers.
- Collaborate with technical marketing, product development, and application engineering teams to ensure timely and effective service to our customers and prospects.
- Manage sales forecast and meet monthly and quarterly goals set for the territory.
- Facilitate presentations both face-to-face and online with academic prospects.
- Prepare price and delivery quotations and provide on-going support to customers with respect to discounts, incentive programs, product training, and new product introductions.
- Degree or diploma in a technical or business field
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- The motivation and energy to grow in a software sales career
Working at Maplesoft
Our teams build world-class software and services for system simulation, calculation management and systems engineering. Our product suite reflects the philosophy that given great tools, people can do great things!
Maplesoft offers a collaborative culture and the opportunity to work on some of the most innovative and exciting projects in the industry. We are committed to providing every employee with professional growth opportunities, a supportive work environment, and excellent compensation and benefits. Our Waterloo, Ontario office provides Corporate Concierge Service and an onsite, fully equipped fitness facility.