- Customer Success Manager
- Schema App
- Guelph, ON
- Competitive with Benefits
- Jul 7, 2017
- Job Function
- Customer Service and Technical Support
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 40,000 - 59,999
At Schema App, we are passionate about helping our customers succeed in the area of Schema Markup and Organic Search Performance. To help us on this mission, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated customer centric person to join the Schema App Team. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing the customer success journey, fostering ongoing adoption and helping them get ongoing value from Schema App. This role creates value for the client through the ability to build productive relationships, identify business needs and solve customer problems and builds value for Schema App by increasing retention and fulfilling our brand promise. If you like to spend your day interacting with customers around the world, solving problems and want to be part of a team that’s in growth mode, look no further.
The core responsibilities for this position are:
Coach and Advocate for Customers:
- Provide superior service and support to ensure customers are successful and renew; and,
- Troubleshoot issues, escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure client expectations are exceeded
- Ensure clients are generating their intended business outcomes
Be a Schema App Champion with our customers:
- Coach customers on the best practices of customer success, and the use and benefit of our products and services
- Inspire clients to think strategically about how our platform can support their business needs
Keep an eye on the money:
- Manage all the financial aspects of the customer relationship - ensure payments are made or prompt to update payment options
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell clients on additional products
Be a Schema App guru:
- Be an expert in using and configuring all aspects of the Schema App platform.
The successful candidate will not only have a passion for customer success, an eagerness to learn and take on new responsibilities and ideally have:
- 2-3 years experience working in tech or with customers
- A University/College degree in business/computer science/engineering is required.
- Awesome communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide professional client communications, both proactively and in challenging situations
- Ability to think strategically and align client business pain points to product features
- Ability to understand web technology concepts - ie. Schema Markup
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, eager to learn, strong work ethic a must
- Passionate about working for a startup.
Role will be located in Guelph, Ontario.
Competitive Salary and Benefits, 3 month probation period
Updated: June 9th, 2017