Sales Operations Manager
As part of the centralized Business Operations team, our Sales Operations Manager will support the growth of the business by tackling highly important and complex challenges using a broad set of skills and knowledge. You'll drive alignment between sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Finance, helping us develop best-in-class processes to equip our sales teams, all the while ensuring that the right tools are in place to drive sales productivity. You're not just building reports and customizing dashboards in Salesforce, but you understand the numbers, sales processes, tools AND the broader business context around them help impact our long-term sales strategy and overall success and grow with us along your journey here.
If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect, and authenticity to support each other. The Axonifam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
You’ll Be Successful At:
- Owning the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business.
- Maintaining regular check-ins with Sales Managers/Enterprise Sales Representatives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against the plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem-solving.
- Owning the reporting and analyzing of key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for process improvement with sales management.
- Connecting Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success operations across the customer lifecycle to drive efficiency and keep all teams accountable to Revenue.
- Supporting the equitable assignment of sales quotas and ensure quotas are optimally allocated
- Providing input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs and work with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to assist in incentive compensation calculations and achievement.
- Creating monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting.
- Working with Sales preparing customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Managing and maintaining customer information and contract records in Salesforce.com.
- Leading, coordinating and responding to RFP’s (Request for Proposal) and ensuring all RFP knowledge assets are up to date.
- Assisting with on-boarding and training new sales talent.
- Partnering with the Customer Success team to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
Because You Bring:
- University Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a Sales Operations capacity or similar experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ direct experience in Salesforce.com and administration work, including the Lightning Experience.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Highly analytical with the ability to develop and understand business reports.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint).
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of different business applications. (Salesforce.com ,Marketo, Gainsight etc) coupled with a good understanding of common business processes.
- Ability to problem-solve/troubleshoot operational issues.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and writing skills and full command of the English language.
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of an organization.
Who We Are:
We believe that a great attitude leads to great results, and are looking for people who are bold, tenacious, like to have fun and get it done. We’ve been recognized as a Great Place to Work and we’re proud of the numerous awards won for workplace culture and technology innovation. Our microlearning platform is trusted by global leaders to make sure their frontline employees remember to do the things that matter most to the business. It delivers focused, bite-sized bursts of information in the way humans learn best, wrapped in an adaptive, engaging experience that fits right into the workflow.
How to Apply:
Have we intrigued you? Apply below to learn more!