Customer Success Manager
Who we are and what we do
Founded in 2011, Mappedin powers search and discovery indoors, enabling consumers to find what they’re looking for with speed and ease. Our software platform provides industry leading tools to manage dynamic indoor spatial data and offer wayfinding experiences for customer-facing applications, including a recent collaboration with Apple Maps.
Mappedin works with the ten largest malls in Canada, the largest REITs in the US, and in stores, hospitals, campuses, and airports around the world.
At Mappedin, we have a strong culture of exceeding clients’ expectations. We firmly believe that clients happiness and satisfaction is key to being successful.
Who you are and what you’ll do
You enjoy building and managing long-lasting relationships and using your expertise to act as an advisor to our customers to help solve their problems and benefit from our products. You have excellent communication skills, learn fast and strong attention to detail. You understand that delivering a consistent experience in all success, support, & training initiatives goes a long way in creating trust.
As part of the Customer Success team and reporting to the Manager, Customer Success & Training, you own the lifetime relationship for our growing list of international clients. In order to best support different time zones, you should anticipate to work 12pm - 8pm shifts 3 times a week:
- Act as a trusted advocate for the customer, and be the active voice for bugs, escalations, product recommendations & improvements (internally and externally)
- Promote ongoing usage and adoption with proactive outreach to increase customers’ engagement.
- Define & test training strategies to deliver an effective onboarding program and coach customers to become experts and Mappedin advocates.
- Create training materials (FAQ, Webinars, Cheat-sheets, etc.) and deliver standard or custom training to new and existing customers.
- Measure and track CS metrics (engagement, satisfaction). Work with the development team to track useful information and create meaningful reports to share with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Identify risks & upsell opportunities, and work with internal and external stakeholders to present solutions.
- Occasionally, provide evening support coverage; answering incoming support requests in a timely and professional manner and continuously exceed customers’ expectations.
- In collaboration with our Product and Sales Teams, facilitate Town Halls to encourage client engagement and involvement in all things Mappedin.
- Regularly connect and schedule meetings to best accommodate local time zones. This will require work outside of your working hours.
- Act as the Account Manager for our Tier 3 accounts
You are highly interested in learning about or already have experience in:
- A customer service role supporting software and hardware products
- Customer Success strategies, knowledge, and best practices
- Experience leading & managing key stakeholder relationships
- Experience with Training & Onboarding strategies
- Experience working with CAD files, floor plans, and 3D software an asset
- Illustrator / Design experience an asset
Nice to have:
- Extra points if you speak any of the following languages: French, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese
What are some challenges?
Work can be unpredictable at times and unreasonable requests will be made. You will need to stay up-to-date with our products to provide the correct information and solution, while putting our customers first. Creativity is critical for this role and often thinking outside the box is required to handle some of our clients' requests. Staying composed and focused while the workload and priorities are frequently changing will be key to your success at Mappedin.
Behind the scenes
Our tool set currently includes Zendesk, JIRA, ProductBoard, and LogMeIn but we are firm supporters in supplying whatever tools are necessary for you to produce your best work.
There’s a lot of trust here at Mappedin. We work flexible hours, have a flexible vacation policy and work to provide the hardware or office equipment you require to unleash your potential. We will do what it takes to get things done if we said we would do it. We stay curious, challenge opinions, take risks, and learn from mistakes. We’re competitive and we like to win together.
Lastly, we have an awesome office cat who loves attention. Allergic? Don't worry, Hobbes stays on the other side of the office and won’t bother you unless you decide to work in the collaboration area there.