- Junior Graphic Designer
- Jun 30, 2017
- Job Function
- Design & UX, Marketing
- Job Type
- Full time
Stryve is a B2B digital marketing agency. We’re a team of artists, techies, and thinkers that create digital experiences that drive sales. We work with a diverse set of clients around the world, from technology and agriculture to education and healthcare. There’s no question the job will provide you with a ton of variety and interesting work.
We’re looking for a talented designer to join our growing team. The right candidate will be passionate about design and looking to work in a fast-moving organization where they can turn ideas into kick-ass creative.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO
As a Stryve Designer, you would be working directly with the account team, senior designers, and clients to deliver impressive creative. In any given week, your tasks could include:
- Assist with web design and/or landing pages
- Sales & tradeshow collateral
- Designing within an established brand
- Social media and print ads
- Create/update layouts for presentation decks
- Blogging: It’s part of our ongoing learning culture. You’ll occasionally write about design or work culture and design infographics.
WHAT WE’RE HOPING TO FIND
We’re not specifying required years of experience or educational background. We believe talent and potential supersedes experience. What we’re looking for is a confident designer with natural talent and an eagerness to develop their skills.
The right candidate will:
- Have a portfolio of previous digital and print work
- Understand and have experience in branding, layout, and typography in both print and digital media
- Have a strong understanding of brand consistency
- Have a solid understanding of the creative and print production processes
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Have excellent writing skills (Blogging experience is an asset)
- Have a knack for details
- Strike a balance between efficiency and a beautiful work product
- Be comfortable taking direction from and providing feedback to the rest of the team
- Work comfortably in an environment that requires multitasking and changing task prioritization
A lot of skills can be taught over time, but what isn’t easy to develop is a good cultural fit. Our tight-knit team needs to stay this way. You’d fit in well with our team if…
- You’re always learning new things and sharing your knowledge
- You’re confident in sharing your opinion
- Humour is a part of how you get through the day
- You are hyper-organized
- There are things outside of work you’re passionate about
- Your fifth food group is burritos and sushi
READY TO ROCK?
Apply with your resume and cover letter at http://bit.ly/2r2VreC. Don’t be afraid to be yourself and have a little fun with your application.