- Bonfire Interactive
- $45,000 - $60,000
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 40,000 - 59,999
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First, we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
- Make an impact
- Drive results
- Remain humble - no job is too small
Bonfire is looking to add ambitious and driven Business Development Reps to our Public Sector sales team. Reporting to our Director, Business Development you will be responsible for hunting new business and following up with potential customers to qualify leads before passing them off to our Account Executives. This role is vital, you’re the first impression our customer has with Bonfire and lay the foundation for future partnership.
This role requires creativity to source new leads and reach potential customers. We’re looking for Business Development Reps that are strong communicators, aren’t afraid to pick up the phone, have strong business acumen, are inquisitive and listen to gain an understanding of their customers.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to start your career in software sales, Bonfire is the place to gain valuable experience and learn from a successful team. We’re focused on promoting from within, there is an opportunity for you to take on additional responsibility and develop your sales skills.
What You'll Do
- Prospecting: researching and actively reaching out to potential customers through phone and email
- Educate: understand and articulate Bonfire’s value proposition to customers
- Collaborate: partner with Account Executives to help fill their pipeline with qualified leads
- Qualify: engage in conversations to understand customer goals and find alignment between Bonfire and customer needs
- Crush Goals: meet and exceed monthly goals
Who You Are
- You know a thing or two about technology and know what SaaS means
- You’re persistent and not afraid to relentlessly follow up with prospects
- You understand any ‘nos’ are just getting you that much closer to yes
- A track record of setting goals and crushing them
- Inquisitive in nature and understand the importance of qualifying prospects
- Confident and passionate when engaging with customers
- You’re a genuine relationship-builder and want to help other people solve their business problems
- You don’t settle for the status quo, you can think of multiple times you’ve improved processes
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment - you don’t wait to be told what to do
- Experience with a CRM or Salesforce is a bonus
New graduates are welcome to apply.
Join us now and accelerate your career.
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.