Product Manager, Growth at Bidvine
At Bidvine we’re tackling a huge problem: trying to make hiring trusted local service professionals ridiculously easy. So far, so good. We launched in early 2015 and have seen great growth numbers, but we’re just getting started. We need you to help us keep building and growing.
We’re looking for a Product Manager focused on driving growth on the consumer side of our marketplace. If you use data to guide you, and you can make large amounts of data work for you to make informed decisions, drive experiments and understand the outcomes, then visit www.bidvine.com to see if you're excited about what we're doing.
(You'll see that we live in the UK right now, build we build our tech in Canada.)
At Bidvine you will:
- Design, execute and analyze a consistent cadence of quick iterative experiment cycles
- Analyze flows and funnels and drive incremental and step-change growth
- Optimize content and structures to drive continued SEO growth
- Conversion and funnel optimization: working with our funnels and landing pages
- Engagement and lifecycle emails: create, send and test new campaigns to our existing customer base
- Work across the platform and teams to research, ideate, consider, prioritize, and deliver growth
- Develop and track key metrics to understand what is working and what changes need to be made
- Curiosity & smarts
- 3+ years of product management experience in consumer web/mobile products
- 2+ years working on growth metrics and funnel optimization
- 2+ years SEO experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, Woopra/Mixpanel/Amplitude, SendGrid, or related tools
- MBA, Product Design or Engineering degree preferred
- Great written and oral communication skills
- A head for business and unit economics
- Experience working in Agile development environments.
* Salary will vary based on experience level