Sr. ABAP Developer - SAP MM
About The Role:
VectorVue is a Canadian technology company providing products and services within the ERP eco-system. We are well positioned, with a growing list of happy customers. We’re seeking an experienced SAP ABAP Developer to design, develop and deliver custom solutions for one of our clients located in Cambridge, ON. The role will require onsite work at the client’s office during regular business hours (Monday – Friday).
How You'll Make An Impact:
Your main focus will be ABAP development but you will also be providing functional consulting. You'll be working directly with end users to understand the requirement, architect, develop and see solution through to completion.
- Functional experience with SAP MM including SPRO configuration
- Experience with SAP Procurement processes
- Experience with SAP HANA and/or CDS Views
- Netweaver, oData
- Must be able to legally work in Canada.
Nice to have:
- SAP PO or SAP PI
- EDI or Gentran
- Familiarity with manufacturing environment
- Experience with ServiceNow and/or powerBI