The future of work means a growing impact from artificial intelligence, the automation of jobs, and changing models of what work looks like. At Plum, we’re preparing enterprise organizations for the biggest disruption to the workforce since the industrial revolution by quantifying people’s innate strengths and matching them to jobs where they thrive. We are a Waterloo-based SaaS company of 22 people that automates advanced Industrial/Organizational Psychology to provide organizations with the talent data they need to prepare for the future of work.
We are currently looking to grow our Revenue team with an Engagement Manager. You will manage and deliver Plum products and services that enable our customers to realize their business objectives. These engagements focus on onboading and pilots of the full platform of Plum talent solutions. In joining our team, you will get hooked to the problem we are trying to solve in preparing mid-size and enterprise clients for the Future of Work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Operational owner of client onboarding and pilots.
- Understand our customers’ needs, their business and talent processes, and how success is defined for each engagement.
- Lead our clients through the process of implementing Plum, including stakeholder management, communications, and ensuring full-scale implementation and/or renewal.
- Establish clear benchmarks and success metrics; ensure these goals are being exceeded at each phase of onboarding.
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with client stakeholders.
- Manage overall communications strategy across internal and client stakeholders.
- Work with clients to develop learning and development plans and materials to maximize adoption and a clear understanding of solution value and application.
- Produce and maintain project management documents, reports, and presentations in a collaborative manner with client.
- Ensure a feedback loop with Product Management.
- Act as a point of continuity from Sales to Engagement, and eventual handover to Customer Success Manager.
- You may be required to travel from time to time to client offices.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience leading the delivery of multiple corporate/enterprise-level consulting projects.
- Experience in project management
- Extraordinary written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Have presented to business decision makers, as well as to technical subject matter experts
- Have owned extended remote and on-site client engagements, business process reviews, and planning sessions.
- Industrial-Organizational Psychology or OD or Management Consulting background an asset but not required.
- HR tech, EIM, ATS, and HCM experience also an asset but not required.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are self-confident, highly motivated, and high energy. You show a sense of urgency to drive results, and you have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You successfully lead multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, take on new challenges, and handle changing priorities/objectives.
- You are able to own new processes to support your efforts and objectively evaluate their performance. You are able to learn and fail fast.
- When presenting, you read an audience and synthesize and surface information in a way that is well understood, whether it’s during informal communication or a presentation.
- You have emotional and social awareness to align with varying stakeholders and remove blockers.
- You are motivated by challenge and incremental wins. You can stay positive and laugh when needed.
WHO WE ARE
At Plum, we believe in transparency, commitment, and a culture of support and team orientation through the following initiatives:
- Competitive health benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Bi-weekly team meals
- Fun monthly company events and activities
- Relaxed dress code and atmosphere
- Dog-friendly office
- Coaching and internal growth opportunities
We want to know more about who you are and how you’ll fit with our team and culture, as such we ask that you complete the Plum Discovery Survey (follow the Apply link below). By taking our Plum Talent Assessment you’ll get a chance to check out our base product first hand and get your own Plum Talent Profile that highlights your strengths and gives you tips to make sure your next role is the right fit.
At Plum, we are committed to building inclusive organizations – and that starts with our own team. We believe that diversity of thought and background breeds unbridled innovation. Therefore, we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.