Information Security Consultant
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Some technical knowledge of security industry best practices and procedures
- Experience working with Linux or other UNIX/UNIX-Like systems, including simple scripting.
- Solid understanding of UNIX and Windows-based operating systems, networking, firewalls and the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to write clear and concise assessment reports.
- Independent, hardworking, results-oriented individual with excellent time management skills.
- Any experience with penetration testing tools, social engineering, or security assessment frameworks (e.g., OWASP guidelines) is an asset.
- Any programming, or database experience is an asset
- Any knowledge of security compliance policy, programs, processes, and metrics is an asset
- Any Security related certifications are an asset