Senior Software Engineer - Full Time
TitanFile is looking for an ambitious Software Engineer to join our growing team and help us disrupt the online business communication space. We are looking for a person who is passionate about learning new technologies and improving the skills they already have. A person who wants their work to stand for something. A person able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time and work with minimal supervision.
Your job position would entail but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the most intuitive and secure file sharing and correspondence platform on the planet!
- Full stack engineering
- Responsible for feature success from inception to adoption
- Assist customers with technical implementations or challenges.
- Evaluate and adopt new technologies
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience developing customer-facing applications, either Web or mobile. Minimum 5 years.
- Experience with Django is a big plus
- Experience with secure coding practices and OWASP top 10 is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Type: Full time employment
- Location: Toronto
TitanFile is a secure messaging and file sharing platform for external correspondence among professionals such as lawyers, accountants, financial advisors, and doctors. Our mission is to democratize security by making it accessible to every professionals and their clients and partners resulting in increased efficiency, cost saving, and higher customer satisfaction.
TitanFile is used today by thousands of professionals across a multitude of industries with a concentration in legal and financial services. The platform is HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and PIPEDA compliant, and has passed through extensive security validation by certified third parties. TitanFile prides itself with exceptional customer service and goes the extra mile to meet the client’s’ needs.
To get a glimpse of our technical stack, see this slide deck
How to apply
Please upload your cover letter and resume here. Please include a link to your github or bitbucket profile, if you have one. You can also submit questions on the same page.