About the role:
As an Account Executive at Kiite, you will be responsible for running a strong full-cycle sales process to acquire net-new customers. In this role you’ll have the unique opportunity to be selling the tools you use every day, and to directly impact our clients’ top-line growth.
You’ll succeed by establishing strong relationships with target accounts and closing both inbound and outbound sales. If you seek professional growth, are goal driven, a quick learner, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are ready to make a huge impact in a growing company, we would love to hear from you!
In this role you’ll:
- Develop meaningful relationships: Identify, develop, and maintain tight-knit relationships with current and prospective customers
- Own your number: Develop, manage, and forecast your sales pipeline
- Own the full sales cycle: Initiate, negotiate, and close contracts with customers
- Understand the customer: Anticipate and handle prospects’ objections in a credible, empathetic way
- Educate customers: Discuss the value of Kiite in a thoughtful way through compelling online sales presentations and onsite discussions |occasional travel will be required|
- Manage your own work effectively: Follow up with trial accounts and sales activities in a timely, organized manner
- Operate strategically and efficiently: Analyze performance data, forecast sales activity, revenue achievement, and explore innovative strategies to meet customer needs
What we’re looking for:
We’re particularly interested in someone that learns quickly, so if you don’t meet all of the criteria below but think you’re up for the challenge, please still reach out - we’d love to talk to you!
- 3-5 years experience in sales & business development in a technology company
- A track record of selling mid-market SaaS
- Strong record of success and quota achievement with evidence of ongoing advancement
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing directly with customers at all levels within an organization
- Experience managing a sales pipeline in a CRM system (Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, judgment, and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment and eager for career growth
- Flexible with work and travel schedules, as needed
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in business (or equivalent experience)
Workplaces are changing; new employees have more complex needs, want more personalized and frequent interactions, while also demanding more independence and changing jobs more frequently. Companies can’t survive the future of work with yesterday’s management practices. Kiite uses machine learning and natural language processing to give employees more autonomy and be dramatically more productive.
We’re a team that’s dedicated to building extraordinary workplaces, and we’d like you to join us. We care deeply about inclusion & diversity - we’ve written about it, spoken about it, and live it. We are proud of each team member’s unique differences, and we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, religion, colour, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.
The Environment & Benefits:
- Located in Uptown Waterloo, in the Communitech Data Hub (Office is wheelchair accessible)
- Flex hours & remote work
- Unlimited vacation
- 100% Paid, premium medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive compensation & equity
- Employee Concierge Service
- Our team is almost 50% women and almost 50% visible minority
- We work together in an agile environment
- Kiite means “listen” in Japanese