Senior Learning & Organizational Development Partner
The Senior Learning & Organizational Development Partner will be responsible for organization-wide talent management and development initiatives to grow and retain high-performing employees.
You are passionate about all aspects of talent development and have experience in a variety of organizational settings to appreciate that knowledge has the ability to transform a company. You will build innovative people development practices that align with our culture and values, as well as accelerate individual and team performance. You are a thought-leader that gets excited about staying on top of the latest industry trends where you can visualize and create the big-picture strategy, and get just as excited about working through the details to put the strategy into action.
If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect, and authenticity to support each other. The Axonifam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
You’ll Be Successful At:
- Developing and implementing the talent management strategy related to employee skill development, succession planning, and leadership development that is hands-on, integrated with business operations, and incorporates on-the-job learning.
- Acting as the centre-of-excellence and working closely with the People & Culture Business Partners to deliver development initiatives that improve employee performance, provide effective development at all levels, retain high performing employees and, ultimately, increase organizational effectiveness.
- Leading the program curriculum design, as well as the managing and delivering of our leadership development program to grow existing leaders and develop the next generation of people and technical leaders that respect and enhances Axonify’s culture.
- Establishing a capabilities/competency model that aligns with Axonify’s values.
- Enhancing the existing coaching culture that encourages transparent feedback and builds collaboration.
- Partnering with leaders and the People & Culture Business Partners to establish people development practices in the areas of real-time feedback, goal setting, individual development plans, and career planning.
- Establishing a career path framework for both non-technical and technical roles and creating supporting materials.
- Developing and maintaining a simple succession planning process and tool.
- Supporting workforce planning activities and identification of future capability requirements to support Axonify’s growth.
- Consulting on effective change management practices to drive organizational success and outcomes.
- Facilitating in-house development programs to employees and leaders at all levels.
- As a member of the Talent Development team within People & Culture, leading and mentoring the Learning and Development Specialist.
Because You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Business, related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 10 years’ work experience in business or human resources with an emphasis on talent management, organizational design/development or human capital consulting.
- Experience in design and delivery of programs for all levels of staff and leadership development.
- Experience as a talent partner to the business and driving business results through talent management.
- Strategic thought-leadership to define organizational approach and content for people and leadership development, combined with practical, tactical urgency to get it done.
- Facilitation skills that engage your audience and have people excited for the next learning opportunity.
- Ability to take an innovative approach to learning that suits a modern, fast-paced environment.
- An open mind to doing Talent and Development differently; what has worked there, may not work here.
- Proven team player who can effectively interface and collaborate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated self-starter with high energy, capable of functioning in an agile, ever-changing environment.
- The excitement of leveraging a variety of resources, knowledge, and information to get the job done through a high level of judgment, integrity, and sense of urgency.
Who We Are:
We believe that a great attitude leads to great results, and are looking for people who are bold, tenacious, like to have fun and get it done. We’ve been recognized as a Great Place to Work and we’re proud of the numerous awards won for workplace culture and technology innovation. Our microlearning platform is trusted by global leaders to make sure their frontline employees remember to do the things that matter most to the business. It delivers focused, bite-sized bursts of information in the way humans learn best, wrapped in an adaptive, engaging experience that fits right into the workflow.
How to Apply:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more. We look forward to reviewing your profile.