Modern marketing is a blend of art and science. In the world of digital marketing, you get to experience this blend first-hand. If this excites you, then keep reading. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you.
Axonify is looking for a passionate, results-driven, experienced digital marketing manager to join Axonify’s Content & Digital Demand Generation team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading our organic digital marketing initiatives, including our website, SEO and lead nurturing programs.
Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based technology company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify—the world’s first Employee Knowledge Platform. Combining an award-winning approach to microlearning, innovative knowledge-on-demand capabilities, and elements of gamification to drive engagement, Axonify is helping to build more knowledgeable workforces that drive business results for big name clients like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s and Toyota.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and, most importantly, an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new and exciting space.
- Refine, manage and execute our on-page and off-page SEO strategy on an ongoing basis to improve search rankings for key terms at the top, middle and bottom of our marketing funnel
- Collaborate with the content team to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms to drive increased qualified organic traffic to our website
- Stay up to date on latest SEO trends and changes to ensure the right modifications are made to continually enhance rankings
- Manage all aspects of the Axonify corporate website experience, including: content updates, UI/UX changes and ongoing optimization
- Track and analyze website metrics and KPIs to assess website interaction, gain customer insights, and identify new ways to improve the site
- Work with marketing programs managers to lead the development of website enhancements that improve the overall experience
- Interface with partner agencies to project manage website projects from start to finish
- Oversee all aspects of our lead nurturing program to engage prospects, build interest and confidence in our brand, and increase readiness to buy
- Create email communications and cadences that align to key segments and funnel stages
- Conduct A/B testing to continually optimize communications and conversions
- Initiate reactivation programs to reengage inactive members and continually monitor and maintain database health
- Report and analyze results ongoing to continually optimize program performance
- You have a passion for all things digital and get excited about creating digital marketing programs that can have a positive impact on the business.
- You have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and can lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- You’re a problem-solver who loves analyzing metrics and using data to make decisions. You get a thrill out of translating insights into well-thought out action plans that you define and execute.
- You’re competitive with yourself by nature and have a strong commitment to excellence. You always strive for continuous improvement and want to continually raise the bar.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, deadline-driven environment. You are comfortable shifting priorities to address changing needs, exhibit grace under pressure, and do whatever it takes to meet critical due dates.
- You have laser-focused attention to detail and understand the importance of proofreading and testing to make sure everything is right before a web page goes live or a campaign launches.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator who can write top-notch email and web copy as well as clearly articulate your thinking.
- You have an eye for design and know how to create visually effective html templates, landing pages and web pages.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who works well independently as well as part of a team. You can manage your own projects and deadlines as well as collaborate with others across the organization to achieve desired outcomes.
- You are strategic, creative thinker. You get excited at the thought of owning a project where you must use data to make decisions and determine the steps to execute.
- University Degree in Business or equivalent (Marketing focus preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent grasp of website structures, metrics, and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Demonstrable experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and SEO analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Prior experience with the following tools: Pardot, Salesforce and Wordpress.
- Understanding of email regulations (i.e. CAN-SPAM)
How to apply:
Please apply through BambooHR by clicking "Apply for this Job". Include a resume indicating the reference number MKT-176. All applications will be kept confidential.