Talent Acquisition Consultant (14 Month Contract)
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
Magnet Forensics is looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our HR Team! This position is responsible for the full life cycle recruitment process, collaborating with our global leaders to find the best candidates for their growing teams. If you are passionate about matching candidates with their next great opportunity, we want to hear from you!
- Perform full-cycle global recruitment for Magnet Forensics including sourcing, initial interviews, presenting candidates to hiring managers and delivering and negotiating employment offers
- Provide consultation to Hiring Managers regarding their global hiring needs
- Develop strategic sourcing and talent strategies for Magnet’s full-time opportunities
- Prepare regular headcount and hiring metrics for HR and Executive team
- Align with our recruitment brand and ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Support immigration needs by partnering with our in-house General Counsel team and external legal counsel in market
- Identify and attend conferences, tradeshows, job fairs, and other career and business events that offer talent opportunities
- Research and analyze current talent management process on an ongoing basis; make recommendations to improve work flow and develop new talent processes (i.e. new sourcing methods, employer branding strategies, interview training)
- Create and manage job postings and recruitment materials
- Evaluate market trends and contribute to pay scale dialogue to ensure a competitive edge
- Perform other projects as assigned
- 7+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in technical recruitment
- A Bachelor’s Degree, human or social sciences degree, business management degree or related education required
- Demonstrated ability to perform and succeed in a fast paced, high-tech organization
- Experience hiring in a global market, with knowledge of immigration practices and global mobility
- Highly flexible with proven ability to build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers and candidates
- Experience sourcing passive candidates via LinkedIn or other social platforms
- Innovative thinker with an ability to develop new sources for talent
- Strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to work under pressure to meet organizational targets
- CHRL designation preferred
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.