We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Product Designer to join our Product Team. Reporting to the Director of Product, you possess extensive product design and user research experience.
Working with both internal stakeholders as well as our customers you will formulate and execute the end-to-end research, design and testing processes that will redefine the technical support agent experience within the ISP and Smart Home industries. You will seek out, synthesize and implement designs that delight users and drive adoption through digital experiences. You will drive accountability within the product and engineering teams to apply the design lens throughout the product development lifecycle.
If the thought of doing all of the above for an innovative technical support platform interests you, we definitely want to chat.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will…:
Articulate clear design principles back to product and development stakeholders to demonstrate fit between your design and customer requirements
Independently envision solutions to design challenges
Organize and design usability tests within the target persona groups in order to evaluate and iterate the design
Work with the Director of Product to understand platform features, user stories and personas to create mobile-based and browser-based wireframes, mockups and prototypes that accomplish product goals
Own and manage mock-up templates for all white-labeled applications
Post-deployment, ensure that appropriate processes are in place to rigorously track and measure design success
To be successful in this role, you should have…:
3+ years of work experience in product design, UX research, or other relevant roles
Prior experience with designing for both mobile and web platforms
Prior experience with Adobe XD or equivalent (Sketch, Invision)
Prior experience working in an agile-oriented organization
Bonus points for:
Prior experience working at a technical support or call centre
Demonstrated understanding of networking principles
If you can provide us with any previous work (i.e. wireframes, mock-ups), please send them our way as well!
Don’t have everything we’re looking for? Don’t sweat it! If you believe you can succeed in this role with your current qualifications, we want to hear from you.
Who is RouteThis?
RouteThis is a funded startup in downtown Kitchener that’s changing the way companies handle support around the world. Instead of dealing with frustrating, hour-long support calls or email chains that last for weeks, RouteThis has built a platform that gives technical support teams the answers they need to immediately fix customers’ issues or help customers to solve the problems themselves.
If you want to be working on the next generation of support diagnostics that takes the support paradigm and flips it on its head, you should be working at RouteThis.
Why should you work for us?
- Growth: As a rapidly growing startup, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to promote from within. We reward hard work, so if you’re interested in a future in sales, this role is a great next step.
- Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team full of the best Sales, Marketing, and Engineering talent you can find. We are carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team!
- Fun: Monthly team social events, Matt making your morning espresso or pour over in the office, or just grabbing a drink at a nearby coffee shop with a coworker, we never forget that work should also be fun!
- Perks & Benefits: We cater lunch every Friday and offer snacks in the office on top of competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
- Location: Located in downtown Kitchener, near a bus stop and the future home of the LRT and transit hub, RouteThis has a prime location if you want to live downtown (or we’ll rent you a parking spot if you need one!).
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs