The XMPie Specialist will utilize their expertise with XMPie software to execute variable data projects for clients within the Financial Services Industry. They will use their problem-solving skills to analyze and troubleshoot problems as they arise and use their communication skills to consult with clients and co-workers meeting all timelines and set objectives. The XMPie Specialist will assist with the onboarding of new clients as well as maintain and setup all variable documents and customer assets.
- Manage client onboarding as it pertains to the XMPie applications and the customization of documents.
- Execute the day-to-day maintenance of customer’s personalized documents.
- Maintain asset files such as images, Rich Text format files using Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign.
- Liaison with clients on InvestorCOM specific solutions and best practices.
- Programming business rules logic in systems.
- Maintain client portals in XMPie Ustore.
- Collaborate and work effectively with other teams and levels of management in the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring to the Role
Graphic Communications Management Graduate or relevant experience is preferred
- 2-5 years experience with XMPie products including Uplan, UCreate, UChart, UImag, Uproduce, UStore
- 2- 5 years experience with Adobe Insdesign Suite running on PC platform. Specifically experience using programs such as Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro
- 1-2 years experience Digital Print knowledge is preferred
Other Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the financial services or wealth management industry is an asset.
- Exposure to basic programming.
- Adapts to various communication styles of team members and clients who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Elicits cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Organize and manage multiple priorities and projects.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
Hours of Work:
InvestorCOM hours of operation are 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours may periodically be required.
We are a growing, highly entrepreneurial services company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who will “own” operations, knows inherently what is required to be successful in the role and has the leadership skills to engage others within the organization to help drive our business forward.
What’s in it for you?
At InvestorCOM, we define our success by what we help others achieve. We were created to support our clients and through our products, services and solutions to protect and strengthen their brands. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual. InvestorCOM offers:
- An award-winning company: Employee Recommended Workplace 2018 & 2019; Hamilton-Niagara Top Employer 2018 & 2019; and Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employer 2018
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including, profit sharing, RSP matching program, group benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and training opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and high-performing team
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associate and management
InvestorCOM is a leader in providing financial technology and outsourcing services to Canada’s largest banks, asset managers, insurance companies and investment dealers. Our innovative FinTech solutions help our clients meet their growing investor communications, regulatory and compliance obligations. InvestorCOM has locations in Toronto and Brantford, Canada and serves over 50 enterprise clients.