The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, bureaucratic and unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better.
We are changing the industry by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, better customer service, continual innovation, and most importantly – transparent pricing.
We are looking for well-rounded tester to join our development team and help us in our mission of building a product that disrupts the wireless industry. You will play a pivotal role on our team, from building reliable tests and test frameworks to improve the performance and stability of our app to ensuring that every phone call for each and every customer is of great quality . Most importantly, the work you do everyday will impact and change the way people communicate on a day-to-day basis.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever
What you'll do:
- Write and maintain tests for new and existing features.
- Take full ownership of projects from test design to deployment
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers for test scope, strategy and product simulations
- Deploy your features to millions of users - your work will have an immediate impact
- Become an important member of a cross-functional team
- Test experiments and A/B tests before they go live - start seeing data immediately!
- Collaborate closely with other parts of the organization, such as Product, Monetization and Engineering
- Seeing projects through the Software Development Life Cycle
- Hands-on testing with Android, iOS and Web applications
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- You have 1-2 years software or mobile testing experience
- You are a fast learner
- You have experience in testing and debugging mobile applications
- You have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You have hands-on experience with test planning, design and execution
- You value the success of your team and their mission
- You think about the customer experience and how to balance that with the success of the business
- You are an exceptional communicator and diplomatic thinker
- You have strong opinions and are able to stand your ground
- You pay incredible attention to detail
- You are comfortable driving projects through the SDLC
- You are familiar with Agile Methodologies
- You are great at prioritizing your responsibilities
*** Prior experience with Monetization and/or Ad-Unit testing
*** Familiarity with monetization/growth of an application and being able to balance priorities for the business as well as customer experience
- Impactful work
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Professional development
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at email@example.com