iOS Developer in Test
The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, bureaucratic and unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better.
We are changing the industry by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, better customer service, continual innovation, and most importantly – transparent pricing.
We are looking for well-rounded iOS developer in Test to join our development team and help us in our mission of building a product that disrupts the wireless industry. You will play a pivotal role on our team, from building reliable tests and test frameworks to improve the performance and stability of our app to ensuring that every phone call for each and every customer is of great quality . Most importantly, the work you do everyday will impact and change the way people communicate on a day-to-day basis.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever
What you'll do:
- Write clean, maintainable iOS mobile automation tests in Swift for new and existing features.
- Take full ownership of projects from test design to deployment
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers from test scope, strategy and product simulations
- Deploy your features to millions of users - your work will have an immediate impact
- Become an important member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Troubleshoot and investigate automated tests stability and product issues
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of quality assurance and iOS test development experience
- Experience in testing and debugging mobile applications
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- You are experienced with a variety of iOS testing frameworks including XCUI test
- You have experience writing UI tests and testable code
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test design and execution
- You value the success of your team and their mission
- You have strong fundamentals - you know your data structures, algorithms, and OO design
- You have a deep understanding of iOS and Cocoa design patterns
- Impactful work
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Professional development
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at firstname.lastname@example.org