Software Developer, Client-Side Calling
We're building a virtual calling platform to service tens of millions of daily phone calls. We need talented software engineers to join our team and help with our product's client-side: architecture, design, implementation, deployment and monitoring.
The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, the bureaucratic and the unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better.We're changing the industry by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, better customer service, continual innovation and most importantly – transparent pricing.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
- BS in Computer Science or a related educational background
- 3+ years of client software development (iOS, Android or cross platform C++)
- Experience with network protocols (UDP, TCP)
- Experience in VoIP (SIP, RTP, RTCP, WebRTC, and market leading open source SIP Stacks)
- Ability to design solutions to meet requirements (OOA&D, UML, Sequence Diagram, Data Diagram, etc.)
- Ability to implement solutions against designs
- Understanding of best practices with unit and integration testing
- Impactful work
- Competitive total compensation package
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Catered lunches
- Professional development
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at firstname.lastname@example.org