Please Read In Full
At Intrigue Media, we believe that we need to build an organization full of people that want to strive to be their best and strive for excellence.
Our team is expected to grow every day, every week, every month, and every year. We know that the only way that we will prosper in today's marketplace is by having people that believe in themselves, their team, and their organization. The way for us to do that is to grow as individuals and grow as leaders.
We are not a faceless marketing agency for brands. We are a group of professionals focused on helping owners; people who have built businesses that need help getting the word out to find the right customers and the right team. We don't work with corporate budgets, we work with people's money. We are here to provide value and an honest environment to build trusted partnerships with our clients. We are designing a company to help thousands of leaders and we need leaders inside our four walls to help pave the way to making this a reality.
This means that we need everyone to be a leader themselves. Only when each team member is a leader in their own right, are we able to lead ourselves, our clients, and our communities.
This is not an easy process. This means that we all must read great books written by great people. This means that we push ourselves outside of our comfort zone on a regular basis. This means that we do what we are afraid of. This means that we fall down, we fail, and we pick ourselves up and move forward, growing along the way.
If you want to experience what it's like to be a part of our team, we invite you to reach out to us and start a conversation.
If you want to be a part of our team, you must consider the following:
- Am I willing to put in the effort to grow every day?
- Am I willing to study every week?
- Am I willing to purposefully put myself into uncomfortable situations?
- Do I have what it takes to better myself and work hard to do so?
- Am I willing to put in the long hours to learn my craft and become a leader in my own right?
Our environment is professional, it is respectful, and it is disciplined. We also like to have fun. Life is too short not to have fun along the way. We have a work hard, play hard philosophy, and we focus on results.Our goal is to develop leaders. This is not an easy task. Are you up for it?
We'll look to you to provide leadership and expertise in all areas of design and development.
You will be working collaboratively with our designers and developers to create seamless user experiences. You will be responsible for prototyping and building cross browser user interfaces with a creative flair for web design.
- Lead UX and design projects
- Work directly with our developers, giving them specs and assets
- Lead the development team on creating and reviewing wireframes and mockups that offer intuitive user experiences
- Formulate elegant solutions for design problems, working within brand guidelines
- Work closely with other members of the Intrigue Media team and provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to exceed KPIs and hit deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as a UX/UI Developer
- Exceptional knowledge of of UX/UI best practices
- Proven experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Passion for details and providing highly-polished, seamless user experiences under tight timelines, going beyond the research to find what actually delivers results for our clients
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and InVision
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Strong communication skills
- Experience communicating ideas to clients on a regular basis